Step-by-step guide to creating a Chicagoland weather map with frosting and an airbrush machine:
1. Cover cake board with fondant and frost the cake with buttercream.
2. Put plastic wrap around the cake board so you don’t spray it with the airbrush machine! 🙂
3. Start drawing those counties! Yikes, there are a lot of counties in Illinois!
4. Add a black border to tie it all together. Add a black fondant Lake Michigan.
5. Using metal cookie-cutters, cut the black letters out of fondant. Begin to pipe snowflakes.